Maja Loyalty Programme is loyalty scheme operated by Maja Polish Deli Ltd (“Maja”) under which cardholders ("Members") accumulate points in respect of qualifying purchase made using Maja Loyalty card (“Loyalty Card”).
- All information contained herein forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The completion and return of the registration form (either on paper or on-line) indicates an intention to be legally bound and acceptance of these conditions.
- Customers can register on-line on www.majadeli.co.uk
- All card holders must be over the age of 18 when the card is issued. This card will not be accepted as a valid form of ID.
- Acceptance and confirmation of your application indicates Maja intends to be legally bound by this document.
- Loyalty Cards are issued free to approved applicants and will be send to address given in registration form.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of Maja.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any Loyalty Card application, and is under no obligation to give reasons for the refusal.
- Maja reserves the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty Card or the Loyalty Card scheme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so.
- The customer may cancel their Loyalty Card at any time by returning their Loyalty Card to Maja.
- As a Loyalty Card member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
a) 1 point for every full pound spent
b) Preferential rates for some special products.
c) Vouchers and notification of some exclusive special offers and bonus point opportunities.
- To earn points in relation to purchase made, Members must present the Loyalty Card at the time of payment.
- Points may be redeemed by the customer in any Maja shop at any time during normal business hours.
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products in store. We will not exchange Loyalty points for cash and the offer is non-transferable
- Only one Loyalty Card may be used/permitted per transaction.
- In the event of a lost or stolen card it is the responsibility of the customer to report the card missing to Maja.
- If your loyalty card becomes lost, stolen or damaged, you should contact us immediately call 02088132604 during business hours. Your loyalty card balance is only protected from the point in time you notify us that your card is missing. We will freeze the remaining balance on your loyalty card at the time you notify us and will load that remaining balance on a replacement loyalty card.
- The management reserve the right to amend or change the above conditions without notification, and upon issue of a new set of terms and conditions, it will be deemed as acceptance of these new conditions by the customer.
- The Card must be scanned at the point of purchase to earn the points, and Points will not be awarded retrospectively where the Cardholder fails to present the Card for any transaction.
- Points will be awarded on purchases made in any Maja Shop and may be redeemed against products or services as advertised from time to time and may change. Points can only be added or redeemed upon presentation of your Card at the till when paying. Please note points cannot be earned or redeemed until you have received your Card.
- Some promotional offers may not be able to be used in conjunction with the Standard Points issue rates.
- Whilst your Card does not have a fixed expiry date, if you have not used your Card to make a purchase for 24 months or more, your Card may be cancelled and any remaining points on it may be lost.
- You can check the balance of your Loyalty Card at any Maja Shop or on our web site www.majadeli.co.uk. The account balance will also will appear on your receipt. When you use your loyalty card, you will receive a receipt if you request one. The receipt will indicate that the purchase was made and will provide the remaining balance on your card.
- To get the latest terms and conditions please visit www.majadeli.co.uk or for general enquiries please call 02088132604 or write to our Head Office - Maja Polish Shop Ltd, Unit 34 Metropolitan Centre, Taunton Road, UB6 8UQ, Greenford.